Not all profitable stock traders had the privilege of going to the best (and most expensive) schools and colleges. And not all of them have accrued wealth after trading for decades; a lot of them are quite young.
Meaning to say, becoming a successful trader has to do a lot with hard work and personal commitment than “ability”, talent and traditional process.
So, if you’re looking to learn how to trade in stocks online, contrary to the traditional process, you don’t have to care about your age, expertise level, education, background or anything else.
If you’re committed in your thoughts, and you’re ready to chip in the required hard work, you can be dream-like profitable as a trader.
Here are 9 ways to learn how stock-trade online:
- Read online articles. Find a few good and reliable resources: news websites, publications, and blogs. And then invest some of your time every day in reading (and understanding) these articles.
- Watch YouTube videos. You’re already spending hours on this video-sharing social platform. You might as well make those hours super-productive. Watch stock trading tutorial, seminar, conference videos. Listen to qualified experts, teachers, and speakers. You will be surprised just how much you can learn in just a few days.
- Enroll in stock trading courses. These days, you can find many good and intensive online courses/training available for beginners and even pros. Find a good one and enroll yourself in it.
- Read books. Some of the most genius traders and investors have penned their expertise and experience in books. Consume their work. Start with ‘Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom’ by Van K. Tharp.
- Stimulate yourself. Thanks to technology, today, we have many stock market stimulators available online. You can feel real-life trading experience, in stimulated setups, through demo accounts.
- Attend seminars and conferences. You can easily find about them through newspapers, billboards, Facebook and dedicated event platforms. In such gatherings, you not only learn from the keynote speakers but also mingle with other traders, which further pushes your horizon of understanding.
- Keep an eye on the news. Even when you don’t exactly know what’s what, try to stay informed. With repeated consumption, you will automatically observe your proficiency notching higher.
- Have a mentor or role model by yourself. Looking at their stories closely, understanding their thought process and engaging with them directly, or through their work, can leave a big imprint on you. This person can be anyone: a friend you admire, a stock market consultant or someone famous.
- Grow and grow some more. Once you’re proficient in the basics, take your attention to ‘how to learn technical analysis’. Never settle. Keep pushing to grow your knowledge. Pay more attention to the technical aspects of trading.
These are 9 proven ways to learn how to trade in stocks online. Sure, it won’t be easy. But if you’re working hard and are committed in your efforts, the process will become much simpler (and interesting).